Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sister Act.

Image hosting by Photobucket

[Sister Act]
Julie and I 1997

..::♥♥♥::..


So I called my sister today and after a good long talk about our past, it just occured to me that our childhood was filled with nothing but wonderful memories, embarrassing moments, and imaginations that was out of this world.

[Remember When] We used to get in our bathing suits and take baths together playing with barbies? and then we would go outside and play with them in the mud? Speaking of mud...

[Remember When] We got in trouble for making mud with the hose in the backyard and put it all over the brick wall? We got in so much trouble we both got spankings at the same time and as we were bending over on the couch (mom was spanking you, dad was spanking me) and looked at each other, we started laughing? We ended up standing in the corner for like 30 minutes.

[Remember When] We would record the dinosaurs from Jurassic Park and play them on the boom box out back and we would run through the sprinklers imagining being chased by T-Rex and those little green ones?

[Remember When] You got the A*Teens first cd and you and I were so obsessed with it, we pretended we were them (you played both girls, I played both boys) and used curling irons and hair brushes as microphones and danced all gay? ha.

[Remember When] When we would make forts in our bedrooms? We would alternate whose room we would make them in because we would always make it in the biggest room, which we always thought was our own room...turns out they were the exact same size.

[Remember When] We would either ride bikes or take the wagon to "The Hill" and go as fast as we can down the hill? It was fun until that time your handle bar hit that big silver mailbox and you went flying into someone's yard while their sprinklers went off. And then the next day, my pedal came off and I fell face first in and ice cold puddle.

[Remember When] All those times we faught, we always managed to make up within 30 minutes? We grew so close over the years that it was normal for us to never be mad at each other. It's what we did. It's what we do. Love.

[Remember When] I said even though I'm moving, I'll always keep in touch with you? Until we die? And guess what? I still am. And you still are.


It's what we do.


LOVE.

I love you Jules. It was really good talking with you today. I'm glad that things are working out for you and wow...look at how much you've grown! You're practically a woman now! So as soon as you turn 17/18 you better come fly out and visit me. I love you.


Your Brother,

Mattie

No comments: