Sunday, February 26, 2006

Tag.

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird/things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end you need to choose the 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.



1. Everyone knows that I'm in love with Mr. David Lopez.

2. I'm picky about my clothes. Since I'm a small guy, everything has to fit just right, or else I won't buy it. It's hard to find form fitting tshirts and jeans that fit me, but I do it because clothes are my thing.

3. I love my music loud. In the car, in the shower, in my apartment, etc...everywhere. Music has to be LOUD. lol

4. I love everything and anything chocolate.

5. I'm addicted to photography. Duh, you knew that.

6. I have OCD hardcore, everything has to be clean and organized.




I'm tagging these 6 lucky people: David, Julie, Crystal, Allie, Eric, & Jake.

No comments: