Thursday, February 15, 2007

Get This Off My Chest.

What a twisted and confusing situation I'm in right now.
The confessions of sadness everytime you see me..
The texts to start my day and the notes on the mirror..

I can see right through all that.
Are you trying to have your cake and eat it too?

Today, I checked my myspace, e-mail, etc...
And let's just say I was right about him.
And I was right about you...

So I'm going to get this off my chest.
Go for him, go on dates, do it...it will feel better.
You have your new boys, and I have mine.

You're obviously doing just fine right now.
I'm sorry that I'm so horny..but trust me, I'll find a different outlet for that.
That may be causing you stress as well so it will stop.

I'm just so tired.
Tired of everything and I don't want to feel these feelings for you anymore.

Last night, watching lost, Penny's speech to desmond is exactly how I felt for the past 3 weeks and I could sort of relate to her. Her situation. I knew that you were watching it too, so it made me feel better knowing that we were watching the same thing.

So almost a full month, and I think I'm ready to move on.
Start new things, see new people, and above all - start my new life.

Like I said, this year is about me.
My job, my new handful of friends, school and YOU...who makes my day oh so much better.

Thank you.

This is Matthew Ryan Chavez: Signing off.

No comments: