Friday, March 30, 2007

It's 4:35P.

So my flight to Dallas is delayed now by a couple hours. I was supposed to leave at 4:50, but then it was delayed to 5:35. Well, now since the weather is really bad, all the previous flights to DFW have been cancelled. They said there could be a chance ours would be too. We're now departing around 6:30ish.

::sigh::

I'm still working on my cosi strawberry parfait and missing David like crazy! lol He called me when he got out of school, which is nice because I wanted to hear his voice before I left the apt. He's cute. I paid $10 bucks to get internet so I could write in this thing and check my shit. LOL Side note: I'm kinda scared about flying in bad weather. It scares me, but I'll be fine. I started working on my book that David and I both got together. "ALL ABOUT US" It's fun, and cute. I'm glad we're working on this relationship. Getting back together is a good thing for me. I needed it. I want to share my going to school and new job shit with someone I love.

Well...there's a lot of people building up so I hate over the shoulder reading...I'll write more later.

I love you David!

No comments: