Monday, March 19, 2007

Realization.

So I got into FIT.
What an amazing journey it was too. I started from scratch and now I have 2 years ahead of me. I couldn't have done it without my friends. I've been spending more and more time in that area and meeting people at the school. ONE THING: Everyone there is so friendly and outgoing that it was easy to meet people. I love it. I met a couple guys who introduced me to their friends and all I can say right now, is that I love the feeling of knowing more people.

I think I was scared of the whole breakup because I was dependent on David to fill me completely. Now that I've realized that I don't need him, I love it. I went to Hell's Kitchen last weekend, met people..drank, danced, and did the whole thing and I still love David, but the more he and I spend time together, I'm seeing that we're actually drifting farther and farther apart. SO I've come to realize that I am on my own. In NEW YORK FUCKING CITY.

I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT TOO.

So I was up in Queens last night. Again this weekend.
I'm a trooper, my sense of direction is getting better and better. Either that, or it's just getting easier and easier to get around.

Now I'm in the bath, feeling a little sex and city like and typing in the laptop watching some old school spice girl concert/behind-the-scene stuff.

2007! I said this year would be all about me, and so far...it's proven to be that and beyond. It's only March 18...it gets better from here. THANK YOU!

...and to you too..

No comments: