Thursday, January 19, 2006

Alone Time.

So alone time with myself is always nice..

It's way to early even for me, not even going to lie. As I lay here on the floor, I'm realizing that my life is changing as I write. I'm listening to "Imogen Heap" Goodnight and Go and the lyric that stands out the most is:

"Why do you have to be so cute//
It's impossible to ignore you//"

David is so cute when he sleeps. The love I have for him is so overwhelming. He still makes me feel like a school girl with a crush. A HARDCORE CRUSH! He's so nice, loving, sweet, adorable, genuine, etc. He knows how to treat me. He treats me right.

It's officially 8 days uuntil he moves bace home with me in my apartment in Dallas. That's right - Dallas. We're going to the post office today so he can cash his money order so he can have money to live for the remainder of his stay here in New York.

David - Thank you for being and incredible person to me. Thank you for loving a person such as myself. Just thank you! Thank for also being a friend. That's right - a friend. :) You listen to me, to my every fear, every concern, every corky story. That's what friends do, and today I realized that not only are yo my bf, but you are indeed a friend. So again - THANK YOU!

Gahhh! There's a quote that I can't get out of my head and I want to write it down before I forget:

"If I could, I would say I love you every second of every minute in every hour in every day"

Hahah David's snore always makes me smile. I give him so much grief over it but I don't mean to. The truth is I love everything about David including his snore. (haha) I also make fun of hime and say his pores are too big or he's too fat and that's so not true. Remember - I love everything about David.

So David- I'm sorry baby, I know I hurt your feelings, so I'll work on that. :) xoxo

Okay I have to stop soon because my hand is starting to hurt. (haha) but yeah...I just wanted to sqeeze a little writing in between our busy/eventful day.

more to come..

...........................

11:49a

-So I'm feeling a little bitter.
I don't know exactly why I'm feeling this way.
Maybe because I got about 30 minutes sleep.

TOTAL.

I'm not sure.
David was mean because he had to wake up.
Guess he didn't get enough sleep either.

That's okay though.
I still love him.

We'll see how today turns out.

No comments: