Tuesday, January 24, 2006

David's Stuff.

So today we bought the last box for David's stuff.

-2 days left-

We went to Yaffe Cafe for brunch and now we're on theh L train heading back to the apt to finish packing. After that, we're planning on going to the Empire State Building and doing last minute shopping! OMG! I can't believe we're going to be living in Dallas! I have a boyfriend! An amazing one at that! He's such a wonderful person I can't stand it! We're doing Karaoke tonight with the crew then who know what..

amazing sex??!?! ::gasp gasp!::

Oh! we're going to see RENT on Broadway this Thursday night! It's going to be amazing well because you know why...I love RENT. When we come back to NY the summer of 2007 I want to see Wicked and Phantom of the Opera. I grew up oon those and I'll see them kinda like a tribute to my mother. Well, I'm done with everything so yeah..bye!

No comments: