Friday, January 27, 2006

Today Is The Day!

So today is/was the day.

THe dayy that everything will start to change. David is moving to Dallas with me so we can live together and strengthen our relationship. That's so exciting because not only is he my first love/boyfriend, but I honestly believe that this relationship is going to last. FOREVER!! I'm on the plane right now - It's 4:30 right now and I'm filled with anxiety because I just can't wait to land so that way I can plan my evening and pick David up.

I love David so much that it hurts. It's hard to believe that we're so in love, but then again - it's not hard at all. -

It's one of those things that I'm still adjusting to. All good ways - all good ways I mean.

We're so perfect for each other.

This will be the first day in a long time that we're spending more than one hour away from each other. Crazy huh!?! Not really. We've spent 6 1/2 weeks together and you wanna know something - I've enjoyed every minute of it. Every minute.

So as I beging this new chapter in my life, I'm so glad that I get to start it with David. With Mike and Misti's wedding on February 24th and then the roadtrip to Nashville to visit his mom - I thourghly can not wait. It's one of those feelings that I can't describe.

It's just one of those things I can not descibe.

xoxo

No comments: