Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Buying A Nectarine.

May 16, 2007
10:56a

It’s been a while. And once again, our Internet is down so I figured it’s a good enough excuse to write. I’ve been procrastinating to write my thoughts down and I have the day off so why not right?

I can’t believe it’s already May. It seems like the other day it was March or something. Still working at starbucks (going on 5 months!), making more and more new friends, and planning my two-year with David!

11:47p

So here I am, sitting here watching Will & Grace waiting for David to come home from work, (he did Kasey’s hair for money) so he had to stay late. I was really looking forward to us having dinner. We only have one more night together until he goes to Nashville. He leaves Friday morning and doesn’t come home until Monday night. ☹ Soo I had dinner all planned out: breaded chicken, rice and bread. He said his original plans were to say “no” and to come home and eat with me. Well, I have to open tomorrow so I have to wake up at 3:45a to catch the 4:44a train. So I ordered Chinese, watched ANTM and LOST and now here I am, lying in bed waiting for him.

Good news though. After a series of dying, and re-dying, my hair is silver. It’s actually pretty amazing. I wanted something different and fun for summer this year. So I’m like this metallic silver. It’s awesome. I have a few scars and blisters on the side of my head, but it’s all good. Pain is beauty…or is it beauty is pain?? Who knows. Check it out regardless.



So David just got home and I’m ready to drink my mystic water and crash.

I’m so dead.

Here’s to me.

No comments: