Saturday, May 19, 2007

"If you think you love isn't found on the radio"

It's day two that David is gone. :(
I finally cleaned the apartment. David had to leave for Nashville in a rush, so it was kinda messy. Not now. It looks mighty good. Smells good too. lol

So.
Since David dyed my hair old man grey/silver, I've had so many people (regulars and new comers) compliment it! It makes me smile because I kid you not, all the people who said they liked it, is older than 35. It's amazing. Even all my co-workers love it. They said it looks natural and fits me well. Thank you Davie!!

I've been working a lot recently so it's good to have tomorrow off. I get to sleep in and watch my shows at night and then I can say, "yay! baby's coming home tomorrow!" lol UGH I just miss him so much. I'm sleeping on his side because I feel his energy still there and I have my laptop open with iPhoto with this photo of him so I have this "illusion" of him lying in bed with me. I know it's cheesy, but it works. It's good medicine.

Then in just under 2 weeks, both of us are going back home to Dallas for my braces appointment to catch up with old friends. That should be fun. I can't wait.

Well Baby, it's almost June 5th.
You know what that is.

No comments: