Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Have You Ever Thought?

This is so crazy.

So today, I was working a 8:15a - 12:15p shift doing what I normally do; working hard, not really just having fun doing it. Feeling very confident in what I do, and feeling good that a lot of the regulars actually know my name and can hold a conversation with me. It feels nice. Which brings me to this: My boss came up to me as I was filling up the RDE case and she asked me, "Have you ever thought about becoming a shift?" HOLD UP? I've been there for 6 months and they're already asking me to promote to shift? By all means, that's fantastic but I feel like, am I ready for this? FUCK YEAH! I feel like I'm in a certain part in my life where I'm ready to be "upgradeddd". It surprises me that they asked me because that means they're watching my performance. I'm doing someting right, but it also freaks me out a bit because that means I have to step up my game. Wow that's crazy. I'm so thankful.

Anyways. We're back to having wonderful sex. Only this time, it's me doing the fucking. It's amazing I'm not gonna lie. Who knew that just because I'm the smaller one, doens't mean that I have to take it up the ass all the time. It's so hot to see David, who's primarily a top being the one who rides and bends over and all that. It's hot not even gonna lie. Like he said, maybe it's just a "top phase" .. call what you want, I just feel this urge to fuck and I feel so masculine doing it. I love it. More please?!

Mmm. It's almost 11:00p and I forget how much I enjoy David's presence. We're lying in bed watching a movie, orderd in and just relaxing...but like I said, I forget how much I actually just love being aroud him. I know it's a given and sometimes very obvious, but still. I guess I take our time together for granted at times. Meh. He's so cute.

GRR.
I feel fat know from the pizza.
And my hair is starting to curl....OH HELL NO.
Relaxer pleaseeeee?

No comments: